Tips To Enhance The Effectiveness Of Modular Cleanrooms
- View 5
Does the nature of your operations demand that you install modular cleanroom systems? Installation of modular cleanrooms does not automatically guarantee the level of contamination prevention that you desire. Here are few important cleanroom maintenance tips that will help you enhance the effectiveness of your modular cleanrooms and thereby achieve the desired results.
1. Make sure that you find an experienced modular cleanroom installation contractor. Working with a reputable contractor is very important because cleanroom construction involves advanced construction strategies and your contractor should be comfortable enough to use the latest modular cleanroom installation techniques.
2. You need to create your own strict modular cleanroom protocols. Just because you have installed a cleanroom, it does not mean that you could ignore the basic cleanroom protocols and still expect to achieve the goals of installing cleanrooms.
3. Entry to cleanroom facility should be limited to authorized persons. Controlled access into the modular cleanroom will help you preserve the integrity of the cleanroom.
4. Create a list of things that you could take into the cleanroom. This will avoid the clutter in the cleanroom and the same time, it will also help you keep the contamination level to the minimum level possible. This is where many people make mistakes, they do not create a list of allowed things into the cleanroom environment and as a result, the contamination level within the room and the overall effectiveness of the cleanroom facility is increasingly compromised.
5. Make sure that everyone that enters the cleanroom makes use of stipulated cleanroom attire.
6. All attire should be kept in sterile and covered cleanroom garment storage cabinets to avoid contamination.
7. It is important to avoid coughing and sneezing within the cleanroom or at least these should be kept to the minimum possible level.
8. Everyone that is designated to use the cleanroom should be trained fully on the use of cleanroom facilities. Added to that everyone that is allowed entry into the cleanroom should be given a copy of detailed instructions and guidelines on the use of the cleanroom.
9. No part of the facial hair should be exposed while entering the cleanroom.
10. It is important to avoid passing things in and out of the cleanroom frequently.
11. Plan your entries into the cleanroom and avoid getting in and out of the cleanroom too frequently.
12. Most importantly, all the electronic items should be left outside the cleanroom. No food and drinks should gain entry into the cleanroom.
By following all these modular cleanroom guidelines, you will be able to enhance the overall effectiveness of your cleanroom. When you work with an experienced modular cleanroom installation company, they will not only help you with the installation but will also provide you the required training on the appropriate use of cleanroom equipment. It is also important that you establish long-term association with your cleanroom installation company so that they could take care of all the required cleanroom maintenance needs.