What is a Clean Workshop
- View 6
What is a Dust-free Workshop? A Clean Workshop is a specially designed room in which micro-particles, harmful air, bacteria and other pollutants are removed from the air within a certain space, and the temperature, cleanliness, indoor pressure, airflow speed and airflow distribution, noise and vibration, lighting and static electricity are controlled within a certain demand range.
Clean Workshop finished product display
What is the purpose of a Clean Workshop?
The main purpose of a Clean Workshop is to control the cleanliness of the atmosphere and the temperature and humidity of the products (e.g. silicon chips, etc.) that come into contact with it, so that the products can be produced and manufactured in a good environmental space, which we call a clean room.
What are the standards of a Clean Workshop?
A Clean Workshop can be divided into the following levels: Class 1, Class 100, Class 1000, Class 10,000, Class 100,000, Class 300,000 and Class 1 million.
If the number of dust particles smaller than 0.5 microns per cubic metre is controlled to less than 3500, then the international cleanliness standard of Class A is achieved. The current dust-free standard applied to chip production processes has higher dust requirements than Class A. Such a high standard is mainly used in the production of higher-grade chips. The amount of dust is strictly controlled to within 1000 per cubic metre, which is commonly known in the industry as the thousand level.
How should a Clean Workshop be decorated? The main points of decoration are as follows.
(1) The area is suitable for production, with a reasonable layout and smooth drainage.
(2) The workshop floor is built with non-slip, solid, impermeable and corrosion-resistant materials, and is flat, free from water, and kept clean.
(3) Workshop exit and drainage and ventilation connected with the outside world are equipped with anti-rodent, anti-fly and anti-insect facilities.
(4) The walls, ceilings, doors and windows in the workshop are constructed of non-toxic, light-coloured, water-resistant, mould-resistant, non-shedding and easy-to-clean materials.
(5) Clean workshop it uses air conditioning technology, physical filtration, airflow organisation, differential pressure control and many other technical means to control pollution particles to control microbial pollution, so as to establish a perfect protection system for the controlled environmental objects.
Kwang Cleanroom is proud to offer examples of a variety of our cleanroom projects below Aseptic Purification Cleanroom Of Food Factory、 Electronic Dust Free Cleanroom、 GMP Cleanroom For Medical Devices、 Dust Free Cleanroom Of Printing Industry、 Blow Molding Film Purification Cleanroom、 Aseptic inoculation Cleanroom For Edible Bacteria、 Purification Projects In Other Industries.
More of your interest